The opportunities to explore and play are limitless
- Golf Waskesiu or Elk Ridge Resort courses
- Dine in the unique Waskesiu Golf Course Clubhouse
- 5 star dining at Restaurant Pietro
- Go out for a morning walk. Stop and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and pastry from the Evergreen Coffee Shop
- Try your putting precision at Little Al’s mini golf course or one of the other activities at the Waskesiu Recreation Centre
- Looking for an afternoon of thrills? Zip out to Treeosix Adventure Park. Try zip lining, axe throwing, or the giant swing
- In the mood for a movie? Twin Pines Cinemas is just up the street
- Water fun? We are a block from the beach or check out the marina for fun rental watercraft and tours
- Trails anyone? Explore the many trails including a trip to Grey Owls Cabin
- Let’s not forget your anytime treat ICE CREAM at the many outlets
Discover the ultimate shopping experience at Waskesiu. From trendy beach fashions to must-have outdoor gear and elegant evening attire, our unique shops have it all. Rain or shine, as you explore our selection, don’t forget to add groceries to your list. Embrace the joy and shop local in Waskesiu, .
Waskesiu Lake is a watersports haven. Set sail on one of our Kayaks or paddleboards. For more ideas visit the Waskesiu Marina to rent a fishing boats, canoe, or experience a Pontoon Boat Interpretive Tour of the Hanging Heart Lakes, as well as serene sunset cruises. Don’t miss out on these popular tours – book ahead to secure your spot on an incredible voyage!
Home to the historic Waskesiu Golf Course. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the pristine grounds, where golf enthusiasts can delight in a challenging game or simply revel in the breathtaking views. . Crafted by the legendary Stanley Thompson in the 1930s, this course epitomizes Thompson’s distinctive style, seamlessly blending with the natural landscape.
More things to do……
834 Waskesiu Drive
Waskesiu Lake, SK
Book a room Today