The opportunities to explore and play are limitless
- Golf Waskesiu or Elk Ridge Resort courses
- Dine in the unique Waskesiu Golf Course Clubhouse
- 5 star dining at Restaurant Pietro
- Go out for a morning walk. Stop and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and pastry from the Evergreen Coffee Shop
- Try your putting precision at Little Al’s mini golf course or one of the other activities at the Waskesiu Recreation Centre
- Looking for an afternoon of thrills? Zip out to Treeosix Adventure Park. Try zip lining, axe throwing, or the giant swing
- In the mood for a movie? Twin Pines Cinemas is just up the street
- Water fun? We are a block from the beach or check out the marina for fun rental watercraft and tours
- Trails anyone? Explore the many trails including a trip to Grey Owls Cabin
- Let’s not forget your anytime treat ICE CREAM at the many outlets
Shopping for the latest, coolest beach fashions happens right here. You will also find shops with the latest outdoor gear and if you are needing something dressy to wear for a night out, no problem. Groceries on your list or whatever your shopping needs, you’ll love exploring Waskesiu’s unique shops whether the sun is shining or on a rainy day.
Stop by the Waskesiu Marina to get your fill of boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and even paddleboarding! Pontoon Boat Interpretive Tours Hanging Heart Lakes include daily walk on tours, sunset cruises and 2 hour evening dinner cruise. Tours book up fast, so ensure your spot on an unforgettable voyage by booking ahead!.
The Waskesiu Golf Course is one of the oldest golf courses in Western Canada. Visit their pristine grounds for a game or stop by their Clubhouse and Pro Shop to take in the sights. Designed by the legendary Stanley Thompson and built in the 1930s, it incorporates all of the classic Thompson trademarks, the foremost of which is the use of the natural landscape. Stanley Thompson is regarded as one of the greatest course designers to have ever lived.
More things to do……
834 Waskesiu Drive
Waskesiu Lake, SK
Book a room Today